Request a Seat
Indicate the number of seats you would like to request. Please read the information below for a detailed description of the various seating styles and to learn how your request will be processed.
Selecting a particular type of seating, within Cabaret or Standard Seating, provides no guarantee of availability of that seating type. If we are unable accommodate your request, you will be issued the next best available seating when your order is processed.
If you are requesting more than one ticket and if you wish to be seated next to your companion(s), one individual in your group must make a request for multiple tickets. Requests made by multiple individuals will not guarantee seating as a group.
Most live music events at Festival Place feature Cabaret Seating and are alcohol licenced events. There are three seating types that can be requested for Cabaret Seating events:
- Table - 6 oval tables seating six guests each, and 5 round tables seating four guests each, are placed directly in front of the stage. A candle and assorted snacks are placed on each linen-covered table.
- Box - There are 20 box seating areas, 10 on the main floor and 10 in the balcony. Each box has four chairs, a small table, a candle and assorted snacks.
- Theatre - The balance of the seats are conventional theatre seats and are available in the balcony and on the main floor.
Standard Seating offers a theatre seating arrangement and box seats. Plays and children’s performances are usually Standard Seating events. Patrons of all ages are welcome. There are two types of tickets that can be requested for Standard Seating performances:
- Adult - Any person 13 years of age and older.
- Child - Any person 12 years of age and younger. All children, regardless of age, require a ticket to the performances. The fire marshall required that all individuals, including babies in arms, must have a ticket to performances.
Both styles of seating allow patrons to purchase and bring snacks and beverages into the theatre. Meals are available for purchase for some shows, as indicated by the in the Show Times section. If you would like to purchase a meal option, in addition to the show, please contact the Festival Place Box Office at 780-449-3378 at least 48 hours before the date of the show.
The REALTOR® Café Series is table seating (general admission) and is held in our banquet areas. The Qualico Patio Series is table seating (general admission) and is held either on our patio or in our banquet areas, depending on the weather.
Thanks to the generous support of the Children’s Ability Fund, assistive hearing devices are now available to our patrons.
If you are unsure about the seating options or have special requirements, please consult the Seating Plans (380 KB PDF) or call our Ticket Agent at 780-449-3378.